Why not come and join us for a smackalicious spitbraai on Friday evening while Craig Mischief entertains you with some vibes, jokes and stories.
On Saturday we can all sleep late, enjoy a scrumptious breakfast – look forward to talks from Stef Delport, Margaret Walton on personalities from the valley – today and yesteryear!
Rest our feet and legs for a dinner dance with DJ Riaan and Prof Langpiet De Villiers and son alternating to take us through to wee hours.
In the morning it is father’s day – lazing in bed with a cuppa.
Mozy on into the manor house for breakfast – but not too much though, as the full carvery lunch still lies ahead…
WEEKEND 17, 18 & 19 JUNE 2011
R1 850.00 per person per weekend
(including all meals with selected house wines)
Check-in Friday after 14h00
Check-out Sunday after lunch
Friday, 17th June
- Comedian/Vocalist/DJ – Craig Mischief
- Raffle in aid of ACVV Old Age Home in PE
Saturday, 18th June
- Talk on History of Zuurberg Pass by Stef Delport of Kirkwood
- Margaret Walton of the Valley
- Prof Langpiet De Villiers and his konsertina
- Dinner Dance with DJ Riaan
Sunday, 19th June
- Guided walks around Zuurberg Mountain Village
- Father’s day Sunday carvery lunch